What Information Do We Collect?
SFTS doesn’t collect any information about you or any of your family members other than the one you provide with self-affirmation.
- Your IP address
- Your Username (in case you have registered yourself)
- Contact information (phone number, email id)
- The URLs you have requested to access
- URLs of pages referring you to our site
- The number of bytes transferred and your web browser along with your OS platform.
How We Use Your Information?
The information you submit to us shall be leveraged only by the Institute and its subsidiary companies when if any to make better business decisions towards our mutual advantage, support the activities you choose to engage in and provide higher quality solutions and services to you. We guarantee not to sell or share or even rent any information for personal or commercial purposes – be it any person organisation.
We may often use your information to send you emails and contact you about any exam or certification. We may contact you via email, call, SMS, fax.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive any further notifications about our services/products, we may contact you for important announcements. You may withdraw your consent at any time.